When do we experience anger? We experience anger when we are irritated or frustrated. We also get anger when our expectations are not met.
Anger is not a positive attitude. It makes us waste our time and energy. It affects our health – physical as well as mental. It spoils relationships and also causes to miss opportunities.
What we should first remember when managing anger is that things do not always happen according to our plans and expectations. Not everyone can think alike. We cannot always have control over the circumstances and situations.
We should always maintain an inner attitude and refuse every small event to play with our feelings and emotions. If we have a look closely, we can find that we often get angry for small and insignificant matters. Life can be happier without this behavior. Anger is a negative emotion which cannot proceed without your support. You have to put efforts in thinking of that particular person/situation to get angry.
Taking control on the peace of mind is the only way by which we can keep anger at par. Below given are simple tips that you can follow to avoid and manage anger.
- Take some time to analyse how better your life would be without anger.
- If feeling angry, look at your face in the mirror and smile at yourself.
- Take deep breathing slowly several times to avoid anger.
- Increase the intake of water.
- Try to be more patient even if is very difficult at times
- Find reasons to smile and laugh unconditionally.
In case none of these work, professionals can help you much better.
WHERE CAN I GO FOR HELP?
If you are unsure where to go for help, Call 9445670257.